No matter how you intend to be rich, you will need:
- Time, anywhere from 15 to 20 years
- Money, at least a little to start
- Family, someone to go home to after a day's grind and
- Relationship, with a person, a group, a community, an industry or an idea.
Warren Buffett's ideas were;
- "buy and hold",
- "don't lose money",
- "don't pay a dividend"
- compound the return on the investible dollar
- find the economic moat in the business
- be patient
- limit the mistakes you make
- copy cat good practice
- avoid the union base business and
- only trust yourself
Focus InSight: Study the habits of the rich and copy the good practice that made them successful.
Like and share with ten of your friends.
Feel free to ask questions and make comments.