Sunday 18 January 2015

Richest Man in Babylon

It is the beginning of a new year and the first two weeks have past. Most new year resolutions are under the threat of not getting executed in fullness. Some of us started off with a bang, and some of us started off with a flurry and not to mention a lukewarm start for some of us.

May I remind you of your resolutions. We can only achieve the desired outcome with a strong dose of stick-to-it-ism and a complete dismissal of procrastination.

My goal this year is to become the Richest Man in Babylon and I mean it, seriously. You noticed I never said resolution, but my goal? Not to losing weight, not to having less of anything, but on being the Richest Man in Babylon. Go out and get the book and join me on this journey.

Warren Buffet is one of the richest man in the world and who better to copy?

Like and share with ten of your friends.

Feel free to ask questions and make comments.

FII    

No comments:

Post a Comment